TAKEDA HAN CONVENIENT PILL Developed by Takeda Pharmaceuticals, this is a gastrointestinal product based on the Chinese prescription "Da Huang Gan Cao Tang". It is based on the raw herb "Dahuang" with the addition of "Licorice" to regulate bowel movements and promote bowel movements closer to their natural state.
The constipation medicine is made from genuine Shinshu rhubarb, the ingredients of which were developed by Takeda Pharmaceuticals and cultivated in Japan. Licorice aids in the functioning of Shinshu rhubarb and promotes gentle bowel movements. Takeda Hanbei also helps to relieve bloating and abscesses associated with constipation.
When constipation medication is taken for a long period of time, it may be difficult for the medication to work if the dosage is not gradually increased. To restore regular bowel habits, the following should be observed.
1. Develop a bowel habit. Once a day, go to the toilet at a certain time (preferably after breakfast) to defecate. You should go to the toilet as soon as you feel the urge to defecate.
2. Strengthen your abdominal muscles. You can strengthen your abdominal muscles through abdominal massage, body twisting exercises, swimming, etc. to make bowel movements easier.
3. Watch your diet. Drink cold water or milk when you wake up in the morning, or eat plenty of fibrous foods such as fruits and vegetables to promote bowel movement.
Place of manufacture (manufacturer): Japan (Takeda Pharmaceuticals)
Capacity: 180 capsules
- Relieves constipation
- Relieves symptoms of constipation such as bloating, abscesses (acne), abnormal fermentation in the intestines, haemorrhoids, headache, fire, eczema, dermatitis, loss of appetite (loss of appetite), etc.
Take the following dose with cold or lukewarm water once daily before bedtime. Do not chew when taking.
Over 15 years
- Mild constipation (2 to 3 days without a bowel movement): 2 tablets to 3 tablets
- Stubborn constipation (no bowel movement for more than 4 days): 2 tablets to 4 tablets
Age 5 to 14 years
- Mild constipation: half a tablet to 1½ tablets
- Stubborn constipation: 1 tablet to 2 tablets
Under 5 years of age: Not to be taken
The tablets have a cut line and can be increased (up to the maximum dose mentioned above) or decreased in doses of half or one tablet depending on the bowel movement.
Precautions for use and dosage
- Children should be supervised by an adult when taking the tablets.
- Dosage and administration should be strictly observed.
- The following people should take controlled doses.
The smallest amount should be taken for the first time.
If bowel movements improve, the dose should be reduced and the interval between doses extended.
- Weak people, people who are menstruating
Ingredients (per 4 tablets)
1. Active Ingredients
- Rhizoma Polygonatum Officinale Extract (26.7%)・・・・・・・・・・・・・ 800mg
- Rhubarb ・・・・・・・・・・・・・1,067mg
- Licorice・・・・・・・・・・・・・ 267mg
2. Additives: Silicic acid anhydrous, cellulose, calcium carboxymethylcellulose, magnesium stearate
Precautions for ingredients
- The urine may have an orange or red tinge after taking this product. This is a normal reaction to the use of rhubarb and is not a cause for concern.
- This product is made from raw herbs and therefore the colour of the tablets may vary slightly from product to product, but this does not affect the effect.
(Failure to comply may result in worsening of current symptoms or may predispose to side effects)
Do not take this medicine while breastfeeding and do not breastfeed if you are taking this medicine
- Do not take the following medications while taking this dose
Advice to be given
- The following people should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered vendor before use
If you experience any of the following symptoms after taking this product, it may be a side effect. Stop taking it immediately and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered seller with this leaflet
- Those being treated by a doctor.
- Pregnant women or those who may be pregnant.
- People who are physically weak (weak or frail.)
- People with weak gastrointestinal function and prone to diarrhoea.
- People with the following symptoms.
- Severe abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting
The following symptoms may occur after use. If these symptoms persist or worsen, stop taking the product and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered seller with this leaflet
Stop taking the medicine if your symptoms do not improve after 5 to 6 days and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered seller with this leaflet.
Consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered seller if you need to take the product continuously for more than 1 month.
- Skin: rash
- Digestive organs: diarrhoea with severe abdominal pain, abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting
Care and Use
For bottles and packaged products
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not take expired products.
About the bottle
- Store in a cool, dry place with the cap closed.
- Do not replace in other containers (misuse or spoilage may occur).
- After opening the cap, dispose of the filler in the bottle (if the filler is put back in the bottle, it may deteriorate due to moisture. The purpose of the filler is to prevent the tablet from breaking during transport).
- Always close the cap tightly after each dose (to prevent moisture absorption and spoilage).
- Please enter the date of opening in the "Date of Opening" box and on the bottle.
- To ensure quality, once opened, consume as soon as possible within 6 months from the date of opening.
About the packaged products
- Keep in a cool, dry place.
- If there is any remaining preparation in the bag after dividing a packet, fold the bag over, store it and consume it within 4 days.