Stomatitis Patch Taisho A is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug. It contains carnation extract and glycyrrhizic acid, which are extracted from purple root. They are effective in adhering to the oral cavity and treating stomatitis. The patch covers the affected area and ensures that it is not irritated.
The thickness of the patch is 0.1mm, so you won't feel uncomfortable even if you put it on.
Place of manufacture (manufacturer): Japan (Taisho Pharmaceuticals)
Quantity: 10 sheets
Ingredient (content per 1 sheet)
- Active ingredients
Additives: Polyacrylic acid, triethyl citrate, hypromellose, ethyl cellulose, castor oil, titanium oxide.
- Dressing extract (dressing 4.55mg) 0.10mg
- Glycyrrhizic acid 0.15 mg
Usage and Dosage
Apply 1 tablet to the mucous membranes of the affected area 1-4 times a day.
*Do not use this product on infants under 5 years of age.
Indications and Effects
Reduces stomatitis, hyoiditis
Precautions for use
- Before use, the following people should consult a doctor, dentist, pharmacist or registered sales representative.
If any of the following symptoms occur after use, discontinue use immediately and consult a doctor, dentist, pharmacist or registered sales representative.
- Persons who are under treatment by a doctor or dentist.
- People with allergic symptoms caused by medication.
- Patients with chronic symptoms.
- People with large affected areas (this product cannot cover the affected area).
Skin: rash, redness, itching.
- If symptoms do not improve after 3.5 to 6 days of use, discontinue use and consult a doctor, dentist, pharmacist or registered sales representative, with instructions.