Taisho Pabron S Gold W cold tablets have 6 effective anti-cold ingredients, plus enzymes and effective phlegm-reducing, anti-febrifuge and anti-histamine ingredients. The anti-sputum ingredient, aminoglutethimide, helps to dissolve respiratory secretions and promote the elimination of mucus from the respiratory tract, breaking down and thinning the sputum. Pabron Pabron S Gold W cold tablets are effective in relieving sore throats, coughs, runny noses and other cold symptoms. The tablets are combined with a variety of vitamins such as B1 and B2 to maximise their effectiveness.
The formula is light and sweet with a citrusy flavour that is easy on the palate. No added caffeine or vitamin B1, suitable for bedtime. Can also be taken by children over 1 year old.
Easy to absorb and swallow as it comes in granular form.
Place of manufacture: Japan (Taisho Pharmaceuticals)
Quantity: 24 packs
Ingredient and amount In 1 packet (0.96 g)
- Active Ingredients
Ambroxol hydrochloride･････････････ 15mg
Dihydrocodeine Phosphate･････････････ 8mg
Chlorpheniramine Maleate･････････････ 2.5mg
- cellulose,D-Mannitol ,Potato starch,anhydrous silicic acid ,Magnesium, aluminometasilicate ,Hydroxypropylcellulose,Aspartame (L- phenylalanine compound),flavor,Starch sodium octenyl
Precautions relating to ingredient and amount
No need to worry if you have yellow urine after taking the drug because it is caused by the vitamin B2 contained in the
Relief of various symptoms of a common cold:
running nose, stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throat, cough, phlegm (sputum),chills (feeling cold due to fever), fever, headache, joint pain, and muscle pain.
Dosage and administration
Take the following dose with cold or lukewarm water within 30 minutes after a meal whenever possible.
15 years or over: 1 packet per dose, 3 times daily
Children aged 12–14 years old: half a pack, 3 times a day
Children under 12 years old: Do not take this drug.
The use of the drug in children should be supervised by a parent.
Comply with the prescribed dosage and administration instructions.
(If you do not follow these instructions, the current symptoms may worsen or adverse reactions/incidents are more likely
- This product should not be used in the following persons:
This drug should not be taken together with the following drugs:
- Persons who have had an allergic symptom to this drug or its ingredients.
- Patients who have experienced asthma from taking this drug or other cold remedies, antipyretic analgesics.
- Children under 12 years old.
After taking this drug, do not drive a car or operate machinery (sleepiness may occur).
For those who are lactating, do not use this medicine or avoid lactating while using this medicine.
Do not drink alcohol before and after taking this drug.
Do not take this medicine for a long time
- Other cold medicines, antipyretics/analgesics, sedatives, expectorants, internal medicine, etc. containing antihistamines
- (internal medicine for rhinitis, medicine for motion sickness, medicine for allergies, etc.) and gastrointestinal analgesics
- The following persons should contact a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson for a consultation before administration.
If the following symptoms are observed after taking this drug, these may be adverse reactions, so immediately discontinue the use of this drug, and show this document to your physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson for a consultation.
- Patients undergoing medical treatment from a physician or dentist.
- Pregnant women or women suspected of being pregnant.
- Patients who have experienced allergic symptoms associated with drugs, etc.
- Persons with the following symptoms:
- urination difficulty
- Persons diagnosed as having the following
- heart disease
- Liver disease
- kidney disease
- Gastric/duodenal ulcer
- Respiratory functional disorder, obstructive sleep apnea syndrome, adiposity
The following serious symptoms may occur in rare cases. In such cases, immediately seek medical aid from a physician.
- Skin: rash/redness, itching
- Gastrointestinal system: nausea/vomiting, loss of appetite, feeling of discomfort in the stomach, stomach ache, abdominal pain, feeling of stomach/abdominal distention, heartburn, and diarrhea
- Neuropsychiatric system: dizziness, Numbness
- Urinary system: urination difficulty
- Other: oedema, Excessive temperature decrease
- Shock (anaphylaxis): Symptoms, such as itching of skin, urticaria, hoarseness, sneezing, itchy throat, breathing difficulties,
- palpitations, and clouding of consciousness may occur immediately after take.
- Oculomucocutaneous syndrome (Stevens-Johnson syndrome), toxic epidermal necrolysis, acute generalised
- exanthematous pustulosis: Hyperthermia, ocular hyperaemia, eye discharge, lip erosion, pain throat, widespread skin
- rash/redness, small pimples (small pustules) on reddened skin, general malaise, anorexia, etc. may persist or suddenly
- Hepatic function failure: Symptoms, such as fever, itching, rash, jaundice (yellowing of skin and white of eyes), ...
Precautions for storage and handling
- Avoid direct sunlight, and store the product in a cool place with little humidity.
- Store the product beyond the reach of children.
- Do not transfer the drug to other containers. (It may lead to misuse or quality deterioration)
- If you divide a pack to take the rest afterward, fold up the opening of the bag to store, and take it within 2 days.
- Do not take the product past the expiration date.