SS Pharmaceuticals CO. Motion Sickness Medicine is a must-have medicine for modern people when they go out of town.
Just take one capsule 30 minutes before boarding the train to stop vomiting and prevent motion sickness.
The effect lasts up to 10 hours and is suitable for people who are prone to motion sickness.
Sea Sickness Relief contains 5 active ingredients that regulate the autonomic nerves of the brain,
inhibit the reflex nerves that cause vomiting, replenish the body's vitamins and dissipate the fatigue and discomfort of travelling by car. It is a good helper for sea vacationers and long-distance travellers.
No dizziness and no drowsiness after taking the product, which takes effect within 30 minutes.
Place of Manufacture (Manufacturer): Japan (SS Pharmaceuticals)
Quantity: 9 capsules
Special Advantages of Aneron
FEATURE 1: One capsule once a day lasts a long time.
As a long-acting formula, take 30 minutes before boarding for long-lasting, consistent results.
It can prevent prolonged motion sickness. The secret to the long-lasting effect of the capsule is the capsule's particles, each of which is specially coated.
As the capsule dissolves in the stomach, water penetrates into the pellets and the active ingredients are gradually released from the nucleus, thus achieving a long-lasting effect.
Feature 2: Directly applied to the stomach, it has a strong effect on motion sickness and nausea.
In addition to its central sedative ingredient, which lowers nerve cell excitement, Aneron also contains ethyl aminobenzoate, which acts directly on the stomach.
It is also effective against nausea, the most painful symptom of motion sickness.
Feature 3: 5 Active ingredients work firmly on all forms of motion sickness.
Contains five active ingredients that are effective against motion sickness,
so it is effective against nausea, dizziness, headache and other pains caused by motion sickness.
- Aniline Maleate acts directly on the stomach to reduce vomiting.
- Ethyl Aminobenzoate Stimulates the vomiting centre and relieves symptoms such as wheezing and dizziness.
- Hyoscine Hydrobromide Hydrate can suppress the excitement of the autonomic nervous system and relieve symptoms such as dizziness.
- Caffeine Anhydrous relieves dizziness and headaches associated with motion sickness.
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (vitamin B6) replenishes vitamin depletion and relieves motion sickness.
Indications and Effects
To prevent and relieve nausea, dizziness and headache caused by motion sickness.
Usage and Dosage
To prevent and relieve nausea, dizziness and headache caused by motion sickness.
The product is a single dose, to be taken once daily with water or lukewarm water.
However, to prevent seasickness, it should be taken 30 minutes before boarding.
Adults (15 years of age and above) should take 1 capsule per dose.
Do not take this drug if you are under 15 years of age.
(1) Please follow the dosage and usage strictly.
(2) Can be taken before or after a meal.
Ingredient (per capsule)
Aniline Maleate ･････････････････････ 30 mg
Ethyl Aminobenzoate ･･･････････････････････ 50 mg
Scopolamine Hydrobromide Hydrate ･････････････ 0.2 mg
Caffeine Anhydrous ･････････････････････････････ 20mg
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) ･･････････････ 5 mg
Additives: Silica, Gelatin, Cellulose, Sugar, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Ethyl Cellulose, Glycerol Fatty Acid Esters,
Talc, Cornstarch, Methacrylic Acid Copolymer L, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Vitamin B2, RED No. 3, YELLOW No. 5, BLUE No. 1.
Ingredient Characteristics and Efficacy
Aniline Maleate (Antihistamine)
It stimulates the vomiting center and inhibits the vestibular reflex, preventing and relieving dizziness and nausea (vomiting).
Aniline maleate (aniline with rare effects)
*Mareinim's Functions and Characteristics
It has long acted as an "Antihistamine", acting on histamine receptors in the body to inhibit the effects of histamine and relieve allergy symptoms.
Histamine is thought to be associated with the emetic reflex in the central nervous system. Anilide maleate inhibits the function of these drugs, making nausea and vomiting difficult to occur.
Because of this effect, it is used in OTC medications to prevent motion sickness.
- It can affect the central nervous system and cause drowsiness. Avoid driving cars or machinery when taking medicines containing this ingredient.
- Be careful not to take medications with overlapping ingredients, such as motion sickness medications, cold medicines, etc.
- If you suspect any side effects, such as gastrointestinal problems, stop taking it and consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Hyoscine Hydrobromide Hydrate (Parasympathetic blocking effect)
It acts on the central nervous system of the brain to inhibit excitement in the parasympathetic nervous system.
It can also relieve tension in the gastrointestinal tract and prevent nausea (vomiting).
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)
(Helps maintain normal nerve function)
It is an essential vitamin for normal nerve function. Effective against nausea.)
Caffeine Anhydrous (Central Nervous System excitatory)
It can relieve dizziness caused by imbalances and headaches caused by motion sickness.
*Caffeine Anhydrous (Musuka Fuente)
Functions and Characteristics
By stimulating the central nervous system, it relieves sleepiness and fatigue and relieves heaviness in the head.
It is added to painkillers and anti-tumor drugs, cold medicines, oral rhinitis medicines, fever reducers, fever relievers, motion sickness medicines, and energy drinks in order to increase their effectiveness.
Ethyl Aminobenzoate (Local Anesthetic Effect on the Gastric Mucosa)
The anesthetic effect on the stomach lining reduces nausea (vomiting).
This is a description of the general characteristics of the ingredient. Please refer to the product description for details.
Tips for people prone to motion sickness
-Be careful not to get too little sleep the night before boarding a car, boat or plane.
-Eat a moderate amount of easily digestible food to help regulate your stomach and intestines.
-Sit comfortably in a seat that is less bumpy and has good posture.
-Try to distract yourself by looking out of the window at a distant scene, talking or playing games.
-Take your motion sickness medication in advance.
Storage and Handling Precautions
(1) Store in a cool, dry place in direct sunlight.
(2)Keep out of the reach of children.
(2) Keep out of the reach of children.
(4) Do not take the product after the expiration date.
Q & A
Q：Are there any medications that can't be used together?
A : Do not use other motion sickness medications, as well as cold medicines, fever relievers, sedatives, analgesics and expectorants, gastrointestinal analgesics and antispasmodics, rhinitis medicines, allergy medicines, etc., as their ingredients may overlap.
Q：Will these medications help if I take them when I am sick?
A : It relieves headaches caused by motion sickness, dizziness, and motion sickness, even after motion sickness has occurred.
Q：Do you feel sleepy after taking this medicine?
A : Many motion sickness medications use antihistamines as their main ingredient and may cause drowsiness.
Q：Is it safe to take these medications during pregnancy?
A : If you are pregnant, consult your doctor.
Aneron "Nikop" is a capsule preparation that is very effective in preventing or relieving motion sickness symptoms such as asthma, dizziness and headaches caused by motion sickness.
Since it is a long-acting formula with long-lasting effects, you only need to take it once a day, 30 minutes before getting into the car, to show its effectiveness.
If taken immediately after motion sickness occurs, it can relieve symptoms of asthma, dizziness, headaches, etc. caused by motion sickness.
Precautions for use
- If these rules are not followed, current symptoms will worsen and side effects and accidents are more likely to occur.
- Do not take this drug if you are a child under the age of 15.
- Do not use the following medications while taking this drug.
- Other motion sickness drugs, cold medicines, antipyretics, analgesics, sedatives, anti-convulsants, expectorants, etc.
- Gastrointestinal analgesics and antispasmodics, oral medications containing antihistamines, etc. (e.g., oral medications for rhinitis, allergy medications).
- Do not operate vehicles or machinery after taking this drug
(drowsiness, blurred vision, abnormal dizziness, etc. may occur).
a) The following people should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered sales representative before taking this product
(1) A person who is being treated by a doctor.
(2) A person who is pregnant or who is considered to be pregnant.
(3) The elderly.
(4)People who have a history of drug allergy.
(5) Individuals who have any of the following Symptoms: Frequent urination.
(6) Any of the following diagnoses: glaucoma, heart disease.
b) If you experience any of the following symptoms after taking this product, stop taking it immediately and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered sales representative with this leaflet.
Skin: Skin rash, redness, itching.
Nervous System Headache
Circulatory system: palpitations
Urological system: frequent urination
Others: facial flushing and unusual dizziness.
c) If the symptoms of constipation, diarrhea, drowsiness, and blurred vision persist or worsen after taking the drug.
Stop taking it and consult your doctor, pharmacist, or registered sales representative with this instruction sheet.