Stuffy nose, runny nose
● It is possible to spray a certain amount of chemical, which can be used without waste until the end.
● Since the snot does not flow back, you can use it in a hygienic way.
●Widely press the place where the finger is easily pumped.
Function ･ Effect
Allergic rhinitis, relieved by the following symptoms of acute rhinitis or sinusitis: stuffy nose, runny nose (overdose), sneezing, Zuomo.
One by 1-2 degrees in adulthood (over 15 years old) and once from 7 to 14 years old, please be sprayed into the nasal cavity to 6 times a day, as a limit. In addition, the time interval of the application, please put more than 3 hours.
Composition ･ Ingredients
Naphazoline hydrochloride · 50 mg, chlorpheniramine · 500 mg, benzalkonium chloride · 10 mg
(1) Before using the nasal nose, please keep the nasal cavity and the street.
(2) The first time you want to use, please press several times until the liquid comes out.
(3) If you use the container to the side and do not become a liquid medicine in the form of a mist, please always use upwards.
(4) It is dangerous not to break it with the needle or the like at the tip of the nozzle.
(5) After use, please use a paper towel nozzle to keep clean.
Precautions for storage and preservation
● It should not be
(If you do not comply or the current symptoms worsen, side effects prone)
Please do not use it for a long time
1. The following people use, please consult your pharmacist or registered seller before doctor
(1) Who is receiving medical assistance.
(2) People who may be pregnant or are pregnant.
(3) People who have caused allergic reactions to such drugs.
(4) The person who received the following diagnosis. Hypertension, heart disease, diabetes, hypothyroidism, glaucoma
2. After use, there may be side effects due to the following symptoms,
It should be stopped immediately, the doctor has this file, please consult your pharmacist or registered seller
Skin... Rash, erythema, itching
Nose swelling..., irritation
3. Stop using it after using it for three days, if the symptoms are often not,
Doctor has this file, please consult your pharmacist or registered seller