Persistent heartburn and chest tightness when eating? Constant acidity in your mouth? Food often gets stuck in your chest and makes you feel sick? Tend to have stomach pains on an empty stomach? Rohto Panshiron cure SP can help you!
Rohto Panshiron cure SP contains the stomach-healthy herb light bark powder, which can improve the weakness of the stomach. It controls the acid that protects the stomach while relieving pain and heartburn, and has a triple action.
- Inhibits acid secretion and blocks the switch that promotes acid secretion
- Neutralises excess stomach acid and reduces its aggressiveness
- Repairing and protecting the rough gastric mucosa.
Pansiron Cure SP dissolves rapidly into granules and is suitable for use before or after meals on an empty stomach.
Place of manufacture (manufacturer): Japan (Rohto Pharmaceuticals)
Quantity: 30 packs
Ingredient (Content per 3 packs)
- Active Ingredients
Additives: Mannitol, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, L-Arginine, Xylitol, Light Silicic Acid, l-Menthol, Aspartame (L-Phenylalanine compound), Flavours.
Magnesium Hydroxide ･････････････････････450mg
Precipitated calcium carbonate ･････････････････････900mg
Synthetic Calcium Hydroxide ･････････････････････780mg
Sodium bicarbonate ･････････････････････ 240mg
Pirenzepine Hydrochloride Hydrate ･････････････････････46.9mg
Staphylococcus powder ･････････････････････ 300mg
Usage and Dosage
The following doses should be taken before or after meals with water or hot water.
Over 15 years: 1 packet 3 times daily.
Under 15 years of age: Do not take.
Indications and Effects
Suitable for the following symptoms.
Stomach pain, heartburn, excessive acidity, stomach discomfort, bloating, thin stomach, heavy stomach, feeling of stuffiness, hiccups (yuck), flushing (nausea, stomach discomfort, hangover or nausea, nausea, nausea), vomiting, excessive alcohol consumption
Storage and handling precautions
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse or change the quality).
- Do not take beyond the expiry date (indicated on the packet). Even if within the expiry date, use as soon as possible after opening the pack.
(If not observed, current symptoms may worsen and side effects/accidents are more likely to occur)
- 1. This product should not be taken by the following people.
Do not take the following medicines while taking this product. Gastrointestinal analgesics and antispasmodics, motion sickness medication.
Do not operate vehicles or machinery after taking this product. (Symptoms such as blurred vision and abnormal glare may occur).
Do not take continuously for a long period of time.
- People who have had an allergic reaction to this product or its ingredients.
- Pregnant women or women who are thought to be pregnant.
- People undergoing dialysis treatment.
- The following people should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered seller before taking this product
If any of the following symptoms occur after taking this product, due to possible side effects, stop taking it immediately and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered seller with this leaflet.
- People under the care of a doctor.
- People who are breastfeeding.
- Elderly people
- People who have had an allergic reaction to the drug.
- People with the following symptoms: difficulty urinating.
- People with the following diagnoses: glaucoma, kidney disease, thyroid dysfunction.
In rare cases, the following serious symptoms may occur. In such cases, seek immediate medical attention.
- Skin: rash, redness, swelling, itching.
- Digestive organs: nausea, gastric distention.
- Cardiovascular: palpitations
- Urinary organs: Difficulty urinating
- Other: Blurred vision
If any of the following symptoms persist or worsen, stop taking this product and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this leaflet.
- Anaphylaxis-like symptoms: itching, hives, hoarseness, sneezing, itchy throat, shortness of breath, etc. may occur immediately after taking the drug.
- Agranulocytosis: sudden onset of high fever, chills, sore throat, etc.
If symptoms do not improve after about 2 weeks of use, stop taking this product and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this leaflet.
- Constipation, diarrhoea, dry mouth.