In recent years, dietary habits have become more diverse. The increase in processed foods and high-fat foods such as meat, as well as irregular eating habits, have increased the chance of putting a burden on the stomach.
The stomach can be relieved of this burden by taking 300 tablets of Ohta's Isan Antacid Digestive, which breaks down the fatty substances in the stomach and improves unpleasant symptoms. If you experience any of the following, take Ohta's Isan Antacid Digestive as directed below.
- If you suffer from stomach discomfort, heartburn or stomach pain, take it after meals or between meals.
- It is also recommended to take it before bedtime.
- When you do not have an appetite, you can enjoy your meal if you take it before it.
Ohta's Isan Antacid Digestive is extremely effective for "upset stomachs" caused by fats and meat. It contains lipase AP6, ursodeoxycholic acid, prolidase 6 and biogenic amylase 1000 to digest fats and meat. It is effective for stomach discomfort caused by fatty foods and overeating.
Ohta's Isan Antacid Digestive is an easy-to-swallow tablet that dissolves easily and leaves the stomach feeling refreshed. You can take it by chewing it.
Place of manufacture (manufacturer): Japan (Ota Pharmaceuticals)
Capacity: 300 capsules
Indications and effects
- Tilted stomach, overeating, stomach pain, heartburn, anorexia, indigestion, dyspepsia, over-drinking
- Excessive stomach acidity, chest congestion, stomach discomfort, bloating and pain, weakness, heavy stomach, vomiting, hiccups
- Upset stomach, hangover, nausea, nausea and vomiting, upset stomach
Dosage and Administration
The following doses should be taken after meals or between meals (including before bedtime).
However, in the case of loss of appetite, it should be taken before meals.
However, if you are anorexic, you should take it before meals. You can also take it by chewing.
Adults (15 years and above): 3 tablets once, 3 times a day
Ages 8-14: 2 tablets once, 3 times a day
Ages 5-7: 1 tablet once, 3 times a day
Less than 5 years: Do not take
Precautions related to dosage and administration
Children should be instructed and supervised by a guardian when taking this product.
Ingredients (per 9 tablets)
1. Active ingredients
- Lipase AP6 ・・・・・・・・・・・・・ 60 mg
- Enzyme 6 ・・・・・・・・・・・・・ 30 mg
- Biodiastase ・・・・・・・・・・・・・1000 60 mg
- Ursodeoxycholic acid ・・・・・・・・・・・・・ 12.6 mg
- Sodium bicarbonate ・・・・・・・・・・・・・ 1,530 mg
- Synthetic aluminium hydroxide ・・・・・・・・・・・・・ 900 mg
- Calcium carbonate precipitate ・・・・・・・・・・・・・ 270 mg
- Kashi oil ・・・・・・・・・・・・・ 10.40 mg
- Lemon oil ・・・・・・・・・・・・・ 4.46 mg
- Onion oil ・・・・・・・・・・・・・1.65 mg
2. Additives] l-Menthol, Lactose, Yellow 4 (Tartrazine), Gum Arabic, Magnesium Stearate, Carbonic Acid. Magnesium stearate, magnesium carbonate, Carmellose Ca, cellulose, natural vitamin E
Storage and handling precautions
- Store in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not replace the product with other containers. May cause misuse or alteration of quality
- Do not take this product after the expiry date.
Precautions for use
If you do not follow these precautions, your current symptoms may worsen and side effects may be more likely to occur
- The following people should not take this product
Do not take it continuously for long periods of time.
- People on dialysis treatment.
- Consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered seller before taking this product if
- (1) People undergoing treatment.
- (2) Pregnant women or women who are thought to be pregnant.
- (3) People who have experienced allergic symptoms or asthma caused by medicines.
- (4) People who have received the following diagnoses.
Stop taking this product immediately if you experience any of the following symptoms, as there may be side effects
- Kidney disease, thyroid disorders
If symptoms do not improve after about 2 weeks of use, stop taking the product and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered seller for this advice.
- Skin: rash and redness, skin irritation