Scalp eczema is an itchy and painful eczema or rash found on the head covered by hair or at the hairline.
Focusing on scalp itching, Mentholatum Medi- Quick H Gold (Sponge Head) contains the maximum anti-inflammatory ingredients of the standard formula*1, as well as the anti-inflammatory effects of PVA (anti-drug steroid*2) and glycyrrhetinic acid to relieve inflammation and itching.
Uses a sponge head. The sponge head has a flat surface and can be applied to the affected area in a single application.
Cool and refreshing feeling.
1: Contains the maximum amount (concentration) of antipruritic and anti-inflammatory drugs approved for production and sale for general use.
2: Steroids that work on the affected area are absorbed by the body and broken down into less active substances.
Place of manufacture (manufacturer): Japan (Loden Pharmaceuticals)
Active ingredients (per 1ml)
PVA (PVA) <anti-drug steroid>1.5mg
●Glycyrrhetinic acid 10mg
Ethanol, 1,3-butanediol, evening primrose phenol, hydrophobic hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, pH regulator and sodium hyaluronate.
Usage and dosage
Apply an appropriate amount to the affected area several times a day.
Indications and effects
Eczema, dermatitis, itching, rashes, urticaria, papules, insect bites, etc.
Be sure to read this instruction manual before use.
Eczema, pruritus medicine Class II drug Menadione - Fast acting H Gold Precautions' Do not use' Revised version (not using may aggravate current symptoms or cause side effects)
1. Do not use on the following areas.
(1)Chicken pox, athlete's foot, ringworm or other infected areas
(2) Mucous membranes around the eyes, lips and other areas
2. Do not use in large quantities on the face
3. Do not use on the face. Do not use for a long period of time.
Consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered seller before using if you are
(1) Pregnant or possibly pregnant
(2) If you have an allergic reaction to the medication
(3) If a large area of the skin is affected
(4) Severely moist or ulcerated skin
If any of the following symptoms occur after use, discontinue use immediately and consult a physician, pharmacist or registered sales representative with this instruction manual.
Precautions for use and dosage
1. strictly follow the directions for use and dosage.
2. Follow the directions for use and dosage exactly as they are written.
3. When using this product on children, use under the direction and supervision of a parent or guardian.
Be careful not to get it in your eyes. In case of contact with eyes, wash immediately with water or warm water. If symptoms are severe, seek medical attention from an ophthalmologist. 4.
4. For external use only. Before use, apply the sponge to the affected area and press the surface of the sponge several times to ensure that the surface of the sponge is well saturated with the medication.
Preservation and Storage
(1) Store in a cool place, out of direct sunlight.
(2) Keep out of reach of children.
(3) Do not use other containers instead.
(4) Do not replace with other containers (may cause misuse or change the quality).
(5) Do not exceed the expiration date (stated on the packaging box).
(6) This product contains alcohol, so be careful not to get it on glasses, jewelry, watches, bedding, furniture, flooring, synthetic fibers, plastics, leather products. (Depending on the material, it may be difficult to remove, may also be discolored)
(7) If used for hair dyeing, it may fade.
(8) Keep away from fire.