Mentholatum AD Cream 145g contains three anti-itch ingredients: ketamine, lidocaine and diphenhydramine, which improve the skin's resistance and provide rapid relief from stubborn itching. It is specifically designed to target the following types of itch, such as:
- Itching after a bath, when the body is hot
- Unbearable itching before bedtime.
- Itching caused by rubbing of clothes against the skin.
- Itching that occurs when clothes rub against each other.
- Rashes caused by tight underwear or washing, hives, insect bites and other itchy skin symptoms.
The ointment is easy to apply and non-sticky.
Place of manufacture: Japan (Rohto Pharmaceuticals)
Ingredient (Content per 1g)
- Active Ingredients
Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E derivative)･････････････････････5mg
- Liquid paraffin, glycerin, 1.3-butanediol, urea, glyceryl stearate, triethanolamine, isopropyl palmitate, cetearyl alcohol, sodium lactate, carboxyvinyl polymer, cetearyl alcohol, cholesterol, l-menthol and magnesium chloride. Contains isopropyl palmitate
- Contains no steroidal ingredients
Usage and Dosage
Apply an ample amount to the affected area several times a day.
Indications and Effects
Suitable for the following symptoms.
- Itching, dermatitis, rashes, hives, insect bites, psoriasis, sores, boils, skin rashes, cold sores.
Precautions for use
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water or warm water. If symptoms are severe, seek medical attention from an ophthalmologist.
- Children should use this product under the guidance and supervision of a parent or guardian.
- For external use only.
- Store tightly in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not replace the product with other containers. (This may cause misuse or alter the quality).
- Do not use this product after the expiry date (indicated on the packaging). Also, use as soon as possible after opening the package, even if it is within the expiry date.
(If not followed, current symptoms may worsen and side effects are more likely to occur)
- Do not use in the following areas.
- Mucous membrane areas such as eyes, eye area, lips, etc.
- Wounded areas.
- Consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered seller before use in the following situations
If the following symptoms occur after use, discontinue use immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered sales representative with this leaflet for possible side effects.
- Persons under the care of a doctor.
- People with allergic reactions to the medicine.
- People with severe dampness or sores.
If symptoms do not improve after 5 to 6 days of use, discontinue use and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered sales representative with this leaflet.
- Skin: rash/erythema, itching, swelling, rash, dryness, irritation, burning, tingling sensation.