A must-have at home. Wakhan's Heart Relief Pill is made with 8 precious herbs and a scientifically formulated recipe to help relieve dizziness, palpitations and shortness of breath.
Produced by the Japanese Pharmaceutical Company, Wakhan Heart Pill is a combination of precious herbs and plants that are effective in invigorating the blood, strengthening the heart and relieving pain. It is effective in treating symptoms such as heart pain, chest tightness, palpitations and dizziness caused by Qi deficiency and blood stasis, angina pectoris, old myocardial infarction and cardiac insufficiency, as well as syncope caused by hypoxia, strenuous exercise and temporary lack of blood supply to the brain.
The small, easy to take pills are easy to melt and break down so that the medicinal ingredients are quickly absorbed into the body.
It has been proven to be effective by the older generation of Japanese people who have been taking it daily.
Place of manufacture: Japan (Heart Rescue Pharmaceuticals)
Size: 30/60/120 capsules
Heart Saver is mainly used to improve blood circulation, strengthen the heart and relieve pain.
It can be used to relieve the pain of coronary heart disease, angina pectoris, old myocardial infarction, cardiac insufficiency, etc.
It is effective in treating symptoms such as heart pain, chest tightness, palpitations and dizziness caused by coronary heart disease, angina pectoris, old myocardial infarction and cardiac insufficiency.
It is also effective against syncope due to hypoxia, strenuous exercise and temporary lack of blood supply to the brain.
Ingredients (per 6 capsules)
1. Active Ingredients
- Toadstool ・・・・・・・・・・・・・5 mg
- Oxyrhynchus ・・・・・・・・・・・・・4 mg
- Ground deer antler ・・・・・・・・・・・・・5 mg
- Ginseng ・・・・・・・・・・・・・25 mg
- Antelope horn powder ・・・・・・・・・・・・・6 mg
- Pearl ・・・・・・・・・・・・・7.5 mg
- Shen Xiang ・・・・・・・・・・・・・3 mg
- Dragon's Brain ・・・・・・・・・・・・・2.7 mg
- Animal Bile ・・・・・・・・・・・・・8 mg
Directions for consumption
Adults (15 years old and above): 2 capsules once, 3 times a day.
(Without chewing, take with warm water or water in the morning, evening and before bedtime).
Do not take the following medications or other cardiac drugs while taking this medication
- The following people should consult a doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine
If you experience any of the following symptoms after taking the medicine, which may have side effects, stop taking the medicine immediately and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered seller as instructed.
- (1) People who are being treated by a doctor.
- (2) Pregnant women or those who are thought to be pregnant.
If symptoms do not improve after 5-6 days, stop taking the medicine and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered seller.
- Skin: rash - redness - itching, Gastrointestinal: nausea, vomiting
Care and storage precautions
- Keep sealed in a cool place, out of direct sunlight and away from moisture.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not replace the container with another. (May result in mishandling or alteration of quality.)
- Do not take products that have expired.