Kofuto Granules Kakkonto and Cold Medicine 12 follicles are a combination of herbal Pueraria Mirifica soup and common cold remedy.
It contains about 25 lemon servings of vitamin C, together with vitamin B2, to combat the first symptoms of colds such as headaches, blocked noses, sneezing and joint pain. It is also effective against symptoms of colds such as sore throats and coughs.
Suitable for children and adults aged 12 years and above.
Place of manufacture: Japan (Nippon Zoki Pharmaceutical)
Quantity: 24 follicles
Ingredient (Content per 3 packets, 2200mg of Kudzu extract)
- Ingredients of crude herbs, such as Chinese Pueraria Mirifica
Ingredients of common cold remedies
- Kakkon ･････････････････････3.83g
- Ma Wu ･････････････････････1.91g
- Horsetail ･････････････････････1.91g
- Taisho ･････････････････････1.91g
- Mudan ･････････････････････1.43g
- Kanzo ･････････････････････0.96g
- Ginger ･････････････････････0.48g
- Acetaminophen ･････････････････････450mg
- Chlorpheniramine maleate ･････････････････････7.5mg
- Codeine dihydrogen phosphate: ･････････････････････24mg
- Vitamin C ･････････････････････500mg
- Vitamin B2 ･････････････････････4mg
- Healing lignan ･････････････････････250mg
- Caffeine Anhydrous ･････････････････････90mg
- Lactose Hydrate, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Sucralose, Flavouring.
Usage and Dosage
Both should be taken with water within 30 minutes of meals, 3 times daily.
Adults aged 15 years and above: 1 packet
Over 12 years and under 15 years: 2/3 sachets each time.
Under 12 years old: Do not take.
When storing the remaining granules, please fold the mouth of the aluminium bag three times to prevent the granules from spilling out and take within two days.
Indications and Effects
Suitable for the following symptoms.
Relief of various cold and flu symptoms (runny nose, nasal congestion, sneezing, sore throat, cough, phlegm, chills, fever, headache, joint pain, muscle pain).
Care and storage instructions
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not replace the container with another. This may lead to misuse or change in quality.
- Do not take the product after the expiry date.
Precautions related to dosage and administration.
- Please observe the dosage and usage strictly.
- If this product is to be taken by children, it should be taken under the guidance and supervision of a parent or guardian.
- 1. The following people should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered seller before taking this product.
If you experience any of the following symptoms, discontinue use immediately and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered sales representative.
- People undergoing treatment by a doctor or dentist.
- Pregnant women or women who are thought to be pregnant.
- Elderly people.
- People with allergic reactions to medicines.
- People with high fever or uremic symptoms.
- People who have been diagnosed with thyroid dysfunction, diabetes mellitus, heart disease, hypertension, liver disease, kidney disease, gastric or duodenal ulcers, glaucoma, respiratory dysfunction, obstructive sleep apnoea syndrome or obesity.
In rare cases, the following serious symptoms may occur. In such cases, seek immediate medical attention.
- Skin: rash, redness, swelling, itching.
- Gastrointestinal: nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite.
- Gastrointestinal tract: nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite ・Mental nervous system: dizziness.
- Urinary organs/difficulty urinating
- Other: Excessive drop in body temperature
If these symptoms persist or worsen, stop taking this product and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered sales representative with this box.
If symptoms do not improve after 5 to 6 doses, stop taking this product and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this box.
- Shock (anaphylaxis): itching, hives, hoarseness, sneezing, itching of the throat, shortness of breath, palpitations, unconsciousness, etc. may occur immediately after taking the drug.
- Dermatomucosal ophthalmic syndrome (Stevens-Johnson syndrome): toxic epidermal necrosis, acute generalized eruptive sepsis: high fever, red eyes, eye discharge, lip ulcers, sore throat, widespread rash and redness of the skin with small pustules on the red skin, generalized malaise, loss of appetite, etc. Liver dysfunction
- Liver dysfunction: fever, itching, rash, jaundice (yellowing of the skin and whites of the eyes), brown urine, general malaise, loss of appetite, etc.
- Renal impairment: fever, rash, decreased urine output, generalized swelling, generalized weakness, arthralgia (joint pain), diarrhea, etc.
- Interstitial pneumonia: shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, empty cough, fever, etc. when climbing stairs or exerting oneself, these symptoms may appear suddenly or persist.
- Asthma: shortness of breath or breathlessness, cough, fever, etc.
- Aplastic anaemia: bruising, nosebleeds, bleeding gums, fever, pale skin and mucous membranes, weakness, palpitations, shortness of breath, feeling dizzy, haematuria, etc.
- Agranulocytosis: sudden onset of high fever, chills, sore throat, etc.
- Respiratory depression: shortness of breath and dyspnoea may occur.