According to a survey conducted by Kobayashi Pharmaceuticals in 2016, one in four Japanese people have experienced "pat pat marks". Hong Kong people, like the Japanese, are at high risk of developing "itchy anus".
Itchy anus" is caused by the need to sit for long periods of time due to work. Anal itch is a general term used to describe itchy skin around the anus, but also includes problems such as haemorrhoids and dermatitis.
Kobayashi's Anal Itch Relief Ointment can be used for conditions such as anal fissures, to address itching, swelling and pain in the anus. The hydrogen acetate in the ointment inhibits inflammation and relieves anal itching and swelling. Lidocaine and diphenhydramine hydrochloride rapidly relieve persistent anal itching.
The ointment contains anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and anaesthetic properties, and has an anti-inflammatory effect as well as relieving itching. The cream also contains vitamin E, which promotes the skin's metabolism and strengthens the skin's defences.
The product has 6 main features.
1 Rapid itch relief: Contains lidocaine and diphenhydramine hydrochloride to quickly suppress anal itching.
2 Combined with cortisone acetate, this product is effective in suppressing perianal problems and relieving recurrent itching and swelling.
3 Repair of scratches and broken skin. Improves skin repair.
4 Antiseptic and antibacterial to keep the skin clean. A refreshing sensation after use.
5 Treats itching, swelling and pain caused by anal fissures
6 A refreshing, non-sticky ointment that can be applied as needed. Apply no more than three times a day.
Place of manufacture: Japan (Kobayashi Pharmaceuticals)
Ingredients (per 100g)
1. Active Ingredients
- Hydrocortisone acetate ・・・・・・・・・・・・・0.5g
- Diphenhydramine hydrochloride ・・・・・・・・・・・・・ 1.0g
- Lidocaine ・・・・・・・・・・・・・ 3.0g
- Isopropylmethylphenol ・・・・・・・・・・・・・ 0.1g
- Tocopherol acetate ・・・・・・・・・・・・・ 3.0g
2. Additives: Contains petroleum jelly, gelatinous hydrocarbons, microcrystalline wax, behenyl alcohol, sarashimitsurou, lanolin alcohol, propylene glycol, isopropyl myristate, BHT, polysorbate 80, sorbitan sesquioleate
Apply an appropriate amount to the anus. In addition, apply up to 3 times a day
(1) Strictly follow the prescribed dosage and
(2) For children, use under the guidance and supervision of a guardian
(3) Use anally only
Precautions for use
What not to do (if not followed, current symptoms will worsen and side effects are likely to occur)
Do not use for long periods of time
- Do not use in the following groups
- The following people should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before use
Stop using it immediately after use and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor if you experience any of the following symptoms
- People treated by a doctor
- Pregnant women or those thought to be pregnant
- People with allergies caused by medication etc.
If symptoms do not stop after about 10 days of use, stop using it and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor
- skin rash, redness, itching, swelling or other irritating or purulent symptoms