KIP PYROL Hi Bactericidal Cream is a Japanese ironing ointment that has been around for over 70 years and contains three effective germicidal ingredients including isopropylmethylphenol, salicylic acid and phenol. KIP PYROL Hi Burn Ointment also contains zinc oxide, which is a topical astringent that helps to protect the wound and prevent it from getting worse.
KIP PYROL Hi Bactericidal Cream is suitable for the following conditions.
- Wound care: cuts, scrapes, minor burns, sunburn and inflammation caused by reflected UV rays from snow.
- Cracked and chapped skin due to the dry autumn/winter weather
- Cracked heel care
- Light burns from curling hair and cooking
- Inflammation caused by sunburn in summer
- Accidental scrapes from children playing outside
- Razor scrapes
KIP PYROL Hi Bactericidal Cream does not leave a white residue on the body after application. It can be used on wet or dry areas. The cream can be used on cuts, scrapes, minor burns, sunburn, snow burns and other wounds. It is an essential household remedy for everyday use.
Place of manufacture (manufacturer): Japan (KIP Yakuhin Co. Ltd)
Ingredient Dosage (Content as per 100g)
1. Active Ingredients
- Isopropyl methyl phenol･････････････ 0.1g
- Zinc oxide･････････････ 6.018g
- Salicylic acid･････････････ 0.056g
- Phenol･････････････ 0.444g
Depending on the severity of the symptoms, apply an appropriate amount directly to the affected area.
Or apply to gauze, etc. and then apply to the affected area.
For minor burns, cuts, abrasions, cracked skin, dry cracks, razor cuts, sunburn and snowburn.
Usage and dosage precautions
- Please observe the prescribed dosage and usage.
- When used by children, always use under the supervision of a guardian.
- Be careful not to get into the eyes. In the unlikely event that it gets into the eyes, rinse immediately with cold or lukewarm water. If symptoms are severe, consult an ophthalmologist as soon as possible.
- For external use only.
Precautions for storage and handling
- Keep the cap tightly closed and out of direct sunlight in a dry and cool place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not replace in other containers (to avoid misuse or deterioration.
- To avoid melting at high temperatures and spillage, store horizontally.
- Do not use products that have exceeded their expiry date.