KUKO SEIYAKU Sarombas Pain Relief Patch has the following five main product features.
- Contains 10% methyl salicylate, an analgesic and anti-inflammatory ingredient that relieves stiffness and pain in tired muscles.
- It is flexible and gentle to use and does not strain the skin when peeled off after use.
- The slightly larger size effectively covers a large area.
- The beige colour is not too obvious and you don't have to worry about it being visible when you apply it.
- Hard to peel off even when rubbed against clothing.
Ideal for use when muscles are stiff and sore after strenuous exercise.
Place of manufacture (manufacturer): Japan (Hisamitsu Pharmaceuticals)
Type of product: Class III drug
Ingredient Dosage [Content of ingredients per 100g]
1. Active Ingredients
- Methyl salicylate ・・・・・・・・・・・・・10.0g
- l-Menthol ・・・・・・・・・・・・・ 3.0g
- Vitamin E Acetate ・・・・・・・・・・・・・2.0g
2. Other additives: aluminium silicate, fragrance, titanium dioxide, styrene/isoprene/styrene block copolymer, terpene resin, polyisobutylene and liquid paraffin as additives.
Directions for use
Apply to the affected area several times a day.
Precautions related to dosage and administration
- Paediatric patients should use this product under the guidance and supervision of a parent or guardian.
- Keep the affected area clean prior to use.
- Clean the affected area prior to use. (3) If your skin is delicate, do not continue to use on the same area.
Suitable for pain and anti-inflammatory purposes for the following diseases and conditions.
- Stiff shoulders, back pain, muscle pain, muscle fatigue, bruises, sprains, joint pain, fracture pain, frostbite
Care and storage precautions
- Keep out of direct sunlight and store in a cool place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not change to another container (as this may cause misuse or affect the quality of the product)
- Once opened, store in the storage box.
- Failure to do so may worsen existing symptoms and increase the likelihood of side effects
- Do not use in the following areas.
- Around the eyes and mucous membranes.
- Eczema, rashes and wounds.
- Consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered sales representative before use if
Discontinue use immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered seller if any of the following symptoms occur after use
- People who have had an allergic reaction to the medicine.
If symptoms do not improve after 5 to 6 days of use, discontinue use and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered seller.
- Skin: rash/redness, itching, skin rash, hyperpigmentation, skin rash