ESTAC EVE is a range of three cold remedies, Fine EX for severe cold symptoms, TT for dizziness, fever or sore throat and NT for cold symptoms such as runny nose and stuffy nose. It relieves cold symptoms such as cough, runny nose
ESTAC EVE TT contains glycyrrhetinic acid, which helps to suppress the swelling and soreness caused by throat inflammation.
Place of manufacture: Japan (Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd.)
Category: Class 2 Pharmaceuticals
Quantity: 12 capsules (TT)
TT Ingredient (Content per 6 tablets)
- Active Ingredients
Additives: Silicic acid anhydrous, cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, hordenol, D-mannitol, magnesium stearate, talc, titanium oxide, polyvinyl alcohol, acrylic acid, heavy metal methyl acrylate, copolymer.
- Ibuprofen ･････････････ 450mg
- Glycyrrhetinic acid ･････････････ 39mg
- Dihydrocodeine Phosphate ･････････････ 24mg
- Norpseudoephedrine Hydrochloride ･････････････ 60mg
- Chlorpheniramine Maleate ･････････････ 7.5mg
- Caffeine Anhydrous ･････････････ 75mg
- Magnesium oxide ･････････････ 300mg
Usage and Dosage
Take the following dosage 3 times a day with water or warm water as often as possible within 30 minutes after meals.
▲Adults (15+): 2 tablets (TT)
▲Under 15 years old: Do not take
Please observe the above mentioned usage and dosage.
To remove the tablet, push the convex part of the aluminium foil containing the tablet with your fingertips and squeeze the aluminium foil on the back to remove the tablet. (Accidents may occur if taken by mistake.)
Indications and Effects
Relief of the following cold symptoms:
- sore throat, fever, cough, runny nose, nasal congestion, arthritis, joint pain, muscle aches, sneezing, chills, headache
Cautions for storage
- Keep sealed in a cool place with low humidity and out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- To avoid misuse and to maintain quality, do not replace the container with another.
- Take within the expiry date indicated in the outer carton.
(Failure to comply may lead to deterioration of symptoms or side effects)
- Prohibited for the following people
Do not use any of the following medicines while taking this medicine:
- Those who have had allergic symptoms caused by the use of this agent
- Anyone who has taken this or any other antipyretic or cold remedy that has caused asthma
Do not drive vehicles or machinery after taking them (drowsiness may occur.)
Do not take while breastfeeding and avoid breastfeeding while taking it
Do not consume alcohol while taking this medication
Do not use for long periods of time
- cold medicines, antipyretics, sedatives, cough medicines, internal medicines containing antihistamines, etc. (internal medicines for rhinitis, addictive medicines, allergy medicines, etc.)
- Always seek advice from a doctor, pharmacist or vendor before use in the following situations
If you experience any of the following, which may be side effects, stop taking it immediately and bring the product to your doctor, pharmacist or seller for advice:
- if treated by a doctor or dentist
- Pregnant women or those suspected of being pregnant
- elderly people
- Allergic person or family member
- with the following symptoms: high fever, difficulty urinating
- diagnosed with thyroid dysfunction, diabetes mellitus, heart disease, hypertension, liver disease, kidney disease, gastroduodenal ulcer, cataract, respiratory dysfunction, obstructive sleep, no breathing syndrome during occlusive sleep, obesity
The following more serious conditions are rare but may occur. If this happens, seek immediate medical attention.
- Skin: rash, redness, itching
- Digestive: nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite
- Nervous system: dizziness
- Urinary tract: difficulty urinating
- Other: hypothermia
If symptoms continue to increase, discontinue use and consult a doctor, pharmacist or qualified vendor with the product insert for advice: constipation, dry mouth, drowsiness.
If symptoms do not improve significantly after 5-6 doses, discontinue use and consult a doctor, pharmacist or qualified seller with the product insert.
- Shock (systemic allergic reaction): immediate hives, oedema, chest tightness, blue face, cold hands and feet, cold sweat, difficulty breathing, etc.
- Dermatomucosal ophthalmic syndrome (Stephens-Johnson syndrome), toxic epidermal necrolysis (Lyell syndrome): with high fever, rash, redness and blisters on the skin, mouth and eye mucosa.
- Liver insufficiency: generalized lethargy, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes), etc.
- Renal failure: fever, rash, decreased urine output, generalized swelling, generalized lethargy, joint pain, diarrhea, etc.
- Interstitial pneumonia: sudden or persistent shortness of breath, chest tightness, dry cough, fever
- Asthma: Squeaking sound when breathing, difficulty breathing, etc.
- Aplastic anaemia: bruising, nosebleeds, bleeding gums, fever, pale skin and mucous membranes, fatigue, palpitations, shortness of breath, worsening mood, haematuria, etc.
- Anaplasmosis (reduced white blood cells): sudden onset of high fever, chills, sore throat, etc.
- Respiratory depression: shortness of breath, difficulty in breathing, etc.