Have you ever had any of the following symptoms? If you have one or more of the following symptoms, consider taking Daiichi Sankyo gastrointestinal medicine (lozenges).
- Loss of appetite, feeling of congestion in the chest, bloating
- Stomach discomfort, heaviness in the stomach, excessive acidity, stomach pain, burning in the chest
- Stomach, bloated feeling in the abdomen, weak stomach, indigestion
- Vomiting (nausea, drunkenness/ hangover, regurgitation), vomiting
Daiichi Sankyo Gastrointestinal Medicine (lozenges) promotes bowel movement and eliminates the feeling of bloating after overeating and is a great aid after feasts, weddings, birthday dinners, funerals and buffets.
Place of manufacture (manufacturer): Japan (Daiichi Sankyo)
Capacity: 180 capsules
Directions and dosage
Please take the following with cold or hot water
Number of doses per day: 3 times (after meals)
Over 15 years: 3 tablets once, 3 times a day
Over 11 years old and under 15 years old: 2 tablets once, 3 times a day
Do not take under 11 years of age
Strictly observe the dosage and administration
Children over 11 years of age should be supervised by a parent when using this product.
This is a light grey-brown to light brown bare tablet with a distinctive odour
Ingredients (per 9 tablets)
1. Active ingredients
- Lipase AP12 ・・・・・・・・・・・・・ 60mg
- Mallotus japonicus extract ・・・・・・・・・・・・・ 60mg
- Powered glycyrrhiza ・・・・・・・・・・・・・ 150mg
- Magnesium aluminatesilicate・・・・・・・・・・・・・ 720mg
- Synthetic hydrotalcite ・・・・・・・・・・・・・ 300mg
- Magnesium hydroxide ・・・・・・・・・・・・・ 600mg
- Scopolia extract・・・・・・・・・・・・・ 30mg
- Powdered phellodendron bark・・・・・・・・・・・・・ 105mg
- Powdered cinnamon bark・・・・・・・・・・・・・ 225mg
- Powdered fennel・・・・・・・・・・・・・ 60mg
- Powdered clove・・・・・・・・・・・・・ 30mg
- Powdered ginger・・・・・・・・・・・・・ 75mg
- l-Menthol ・・・・・・・・・・・・・ 9mg
2. Additives: Japanese pepper, potato starch, CMC, magnesium stearate
Do not take the following medications while taking this product
- Do not take if you are
Avoid breastfeeding and do not take this medicine if you are breastfeeding.
- Gastrointestinal analgesics.
Do not take continuously for a long period of time.
- Otherwise the active ingredients may enter the breast milk and increase the pulse rate of the baby.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine if
- if you are being treated by a doctor
- pregnant women or those who may be pregnant
- elderly people
- people who have had allergies to medicines etc.
- People with the following symptoms
- People who have been diagnosed with
- Glaucoma, heart disease, kidney disease