Girls are most likely to develop corns from wearing ill-fitting shoes for long periods of time.
The Nichiban Eye Patch contains 50% salicylic acid and is effective in softening thick, hardened skin and removing corns.
They are available in sizes M, L and F (free cut) and are highly adhesive, so they do not shift easily when you are in the shower, sleeping or doing exercise.
After about a week of application, the corns will naturally come off and heal.
Place of manufacture: Japan (Nichiban)
Capacity: 12 tablets
Nutritional Ingredients (per 1cm2)
- Salicylic Acid ・・・・・・・・・・・・・45mg (contains 50% salicylic acid)
Additives: Contains crude gum, triglycerides of medium chain fatty acids, hydrogenated rhubarb triglycerides, refined lanolin, sodium copper chlorofluoride and one other ingredient
If the medication is larger than the affected area, apply a sizing patch with a hole of the same size as the affected area or slightly smaller, so that the hole touches the affected area.
If the medicine is partially the same size as or smaller than the affected area, there is no need to apply a sizing patch.
Apply the pad with the medication so that the part of the medication touches the hole in the size adjustment sticker.
Finally, secure the pad firmly in place with the fixing tape.
The trick is to keep applying it for 2 to 3 days.
If the keratotic area has turned white, use sterilised tweezers to move it to an area where you don't feel any pain.
In the case of fisheyes, if the keratin is not completely removed, it will recur, so repeat the process from the beginning until the keratin is removed.
If the keratinised area does not turn white or is not completely removed, repeat the process from the beginning.
Precautions for use
What not to do (failure to do so may aggravate existing symptoms or cause side effects).
- Do not use on the following areas.
Inflamed, scratched or infected areas etc.
- Do not use around the eyes, on mucous membranes, on soft skin surfaces (e.g. around the neck), on the face, etc.
- (Do not use in these areas as the medicine has a strong keratolytic effect).
- Use on inflamed, scratched or infected areas may cause irritation and aggravate symptoms.
- Warts that grow in clusters or appear in large numbers on the body
- Water warts
- Moist warts
- Uneven warts around the vulva or anus
- Flat, raised, brown or light black age-related warts
- Juvenile flat warts in a row along a scratch
- Consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered sales representative before using in the following groups
If skin rash, redness or itching occurs after use, discontinue use immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered seller for possible side effects.
If symptoms do not improve after prolonged use, discontinue use and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered seller for instructions.
When removing this product or fixing tape etc., remove it slowly in the direction of the flow of body hair to avoid damaging the skin.
- Infants and young children (infants have delicate skin and need to be treated with care)
- If you or a family member has allergies.
- If you have experienced allergic symptoms (e.g. rash, redness, itching, skin rash, etc.) caused by medicines or cosmetics (it is necessary to avoid medicines or ingredients to which you are allergic)
- pregnant women or women who are thought to be pregnant
- People undergoing treatment for diabetes
- People with diabetes have a low resistance to infections. People with diabetes have a lower resistance to infection and are more likely to become infected if their skin is damaged during exfoliation.
Precautions in relation to use and dosage
- Children should use this product under the guidance and supervision of their parents or guardians.
- This product is for external use only and should not be taken internally.
- If the green part of the medicine is attached to healthy skin, the affected area will also become white, soft and painful.
- Please refer to the instructions for use.
- If the medication is removed from the affected area, reposition it or replace it with a new one.
- Do not stretch the adhesive tape when applying it to avoid irritation and peeling off of the tape.
Storage and handling precautions
- Store out of direct sunlight in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- To avoid misuse and to maintain quality, do not replace the product with another container.
- To maintain the quality of the product, do not put the remaining SPIRAL Ointment™ One-touch EX and the fixing tape in the same bag after opening.